Blue Morpho is a strategic communications firm dedicated to the design, development, and execution of strategic, creative and measurable advertising campaigns.
We are a boutique firm that seeks individuals along with multiple talents, passion and looking forward to developing them towards success in a workspace environment that understands and values the quality of life of our team.
Responsible for the administration and management of the assigned client portfolio of Blue Morpho Firm. The administration includes the creation and design of work plans and effective strategies for each client.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Communications
- 3 years or more of experience managing multiple accounts at advertising or marketing firms
- Google Ads Certification (TBD
- Meet with clients
- Discuss projects with clients
- Write briefs
- Formulate marketing strategies
- Present creative work to clients
- Day-to-day administration duties
- Lead brainstorming sessions
- Analytical, decision-making and management skills
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Strong speaking skills
- High empathy
- Problem solving
- Presentation skills